Tuesday, January 9, 2007

ME









































































































































My name is James Lanier. I play football, run track, and snowboard. I live in Minden, Nevada with a beautiful mountain view. I go to douglas high school. I was born in california but moved to nevada from texas. My favorite kinds of music are country, rock, rap, dance, bluegrass, and reggae. My favorite nfl teams are the oakland raiders and baltimore ravens. My favorite players are Bill Romanowski, Ray Lewis, Jerry Rice, and Tiki Barber. I am layed back, kind of the "surfer" attitude. I am a christian, and proud of it. I love my family alot, but my Dad in Texas the most. I want to be a pro NFL linebacker, football coach, or go into entertainment.

No comments: